How To Play/ Rules
1) #CTF is played on an outdoor "playing field". The field is divided into two halves, knows as territories. Players form two teams, one for each territory. Each side has a "flag".
2) The object of the game is for players to make their way into the opposing team's territory without being tagged. The flag is defended mainly by tagging opposing players who attempt to take it. Within their own territory, players are "safe", meaning that they cannot be tagged by opposing players. Once they cross in to the opposing team's territory, they are vulnerable. The game is won when a player returns to his own territory with the enemy flag.
- 2016 Season Ended. Come back next summer for more games!
* Some games may be cancelled and start times subject to change.
- From Yaletown–Roundhouse Station, walk directly to George Wainborn Park where the games will begin.
T-Shirt Fundraiser (62% complete!)
VIA has acquired official #CTF game t-shirts and we'd like your help to offset the costs. Thanks to our friends over at X-treme Threads, we got them at over 40% OFF.
Participation, Waiver, and Release of Liability
I understand that this activity involves certain risks for physical injury. I also understand that there are potential risks of which I may not presently be aware. Nevertheless, I voluntarily elect to participate in this activity/class with knowledge of the danger involved, and I hereby agree to accept and assume any and all risks of property damage, personal injury, or death. Event organizers do not insure participants in the above-described activity and participants who want to be covered must obtain their own insurance. I understand that at this or related activities or events, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by event producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.